Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #10607

      Terri asks:

      … We are looking for a plunger that will ring a church bell. We are working on a Church which is converting their swinging bell to a stationary bell. They still want their bell to ring.

      Response #1

      You could also contact Verdin of Cincinatti (

      Response #2

      Bell strikers (are) manufactured by the Royal dutch Eijsbouts Bell foundry in Holland. ( They just delivered the largest swinging bell in the world to Mt. Fuji, Japan: 36,250 kg, 3.82 meters diameter. The control systems and electronic bells are manufactured in Lancaster, Ohio by Chime Master Systems. (

      Response #3

      There are three firms which electrify bells and can install solonoid type ringers of which I have knowledge in this country. There may be more. One is The Verdin Co of Cincinnati, one is in Milwaukee, and the third is, I believe, in Tennessee.


      This inquiry was originally sent to the ABA’s Internet Coordinator. The responses are are opinions of individuals based on their personal research and knowledge.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.