Welcome to the ABA! Bell Talk Forums Small Bells HELP WITH IDENTIFICATION

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • #12060

      I have multiple bells that look like these. Can someone tell me what they would be called? I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

    • #16997

      Crotial Bell (also called Rumbler Bell) – Claw style.
      Typically an Elephant / Animal bell from India.

      Flat part fits like a button into a slot in the leather harness like a button does on a shirt, with the flat side towards the animal of course!
      Many used around the animal in a necklace fashion, usually around the neck and belly and straps.

      Also can be used as a desk bell (usually has an egg cup style holder with it then).


    • #16998

      Awesome! Thank you so very much! We have a collection of over 400 bells that were consigned to us and I am just trying to make my way through them. I really appreciate your help!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.