Hi, We are trying to trace the history of our cast bell. It has a 5″ diameter at the top of the bell and a 19 1/2″at the opening. It came from a copula in a building on the same property as a meeting place(long since demolished) used by a sect of Quakers in the early 1800’s. We have noticed that the yoke is more sophisticated then the ones normally used for farm bells, but unfortunately, there are no visible markings on it. The Quakers were from Buck’s County PA and we think that the bell might also come from there. Any insight would be appreciated.