I’d like to correct Ovidiu Oana a little bit. A little bell in Russian is called kolokolchik. The same word is used for bells for cattle. Bubenchik in Russian is a rattle. Kolokol is mainly used when we talk about a big bell. The classical example is the Tsar Bell which in Russian is Tsar Kolokol.